A Day in the Life of a Photography Blogger – Day 18 – Mural
Sharing is caring!
A Day in the Life of a Photography Blogger - Day 18
I’m super busy today working on my next blog post, so tonight please enjoy this bullet-point update!
- Made and turned in a video recap of my written report for Old Testament class. Did not enjoy watching myself on video. I discovered my lip moves in a funny way. Great. Something new to be self-conscious about.
- Drove through McDonald’s for a Chicken Sandwich. Discovered the Artisan sandwich no longer comes with vinaigrette, but now comes with mayo. ew.
- Went to my weekly internship meeting.
- Watched educational videos learning a couple of new features on my Canon EOS R Mirrorless. I love my new camera!
- Made dinner – a friend gave me this recipe some time ago for a chicken sandwich sloppy-jo stuff. It’s easy and works in the crockpot! Yum! And we didn’t eat out. I’m learning from blogging daily just how much we eat out. eek!
- Went on a hunt for the new mural that I mentioned yesterday.
A Golden Moment!
- Took pictures of Tucker, who actually asked to pose with his walking stick. He has been working hard on making it from scratch and finally finished the project. (Look out, Grandpa – he’s gonna be looking for some diamond willow for his stash! And I’m not kidding!)
- Drove out to the beach to see what the scene looked like. It looked like fall – the snow fences are up on the beach and everyone there was in a jacket. (stifles sob here).
- Wished my dear mom a happy birthday! She and my dad will soon be leaving for their winter in Texas. Reminds me of my grandparents, who also spent winters in Texas. It’s good to be retired, right?
- Typed up this post while watching The Voice on NBC.
Thank you for keeping up with me and my adventures! I’m having a great time writing everyday and it means so much to know that you’re out there enjoying my ramblings!
I would love to know how I can improve this blog for my readers. Please take a moment to fill out THIS ANONYMOUS SURVEY. Thank you for your help!