Hello! Today I have confusion! Does anyone know how to use Google Docs!? I guess I need to ask my 11-year-old. I am now collaborating on documents with my team for my Ministry Track with Engedi Leadership School. Unfortunately there’s a bit of a learning curve for me.
No worries – I’m pretty quick at figuring these things out. But if you have any tips for me, definitely leave them in the comments.
Be sure and catch up on day 23 HERE
It is rainy and cold here in Michigan on this fall day. The wind is whipping through the trees and really making the leaves blow and fall. I think it’s amazing how God made the weather to work at shedding the leaves from the trees to help them remain healthy. Just a random musing, which means it’s a good day for some random observations.
- The noises that other people’s children make are odd. I mean, I’m used to my own kid’s weird noises and sound effects, but other kids noises are just weird.
- On the flip side, I’m sure my kid’s noises are weird to other parents who are used to their own kids’ weird noises.
- Why is confusion so frustrating to me? I like to know things.
- I am hungry for pizza.
- Why do dogs stink and cats don’t?
- Am I the only one who has 3 clocks in my living space?
- Why do people drive in the left lane when they are not passing other cars?
- I will miss the squirrel family that lives in the tree in my front yard when we eventually move to a different house.
- Will Disney ever make a theme park in a location that’s more convenient and cost-effective (for travel) for those of us who live in the North-Western part of the country?
- Did I mention I’m hungry for pizza? I am.
Do you have a dog? Then you need to read Dogs Are Gross
This evening will consist of delivering Tucker to his youth group. No confusion is involved there. I’m happy to have him having a good time in a safe space. It is cold and rainy, so a perfect evening to stay in and warm, but Dan and I like to have date night on Wednesdays. Hopefully, this means we’ll get to eat at Crazy Horse, our favorite local steakhouse. If you come to Holland, you must eat there!
Oh – in case you’re wondering what I did today, then here’s the brief recap, also in bullet point format, for your convenience.
- Took a lil morning nap since I didn’t sleep worth a darn last night. I woke up several times with my brain on high-alert. Ugh.
- Ate a giant corn muffin for lunch. Bonus points for eating at home!
- Created new Pinterest Pins for 3 of my blog posts. Part of the marketing for my blog is making Pins. If you see any of my pins on Pinterest, you can help me in a big way by pinning them and sharing them. You can easily do that every day you read by clicking on the big PIN image at the bottom of my posts. 🙂
- Created social media post for Leadership School channel and posted it.
- Scheduled some FB posts for Veronicajune Photography, while watching one episode of Little House on the Prairie.
- Mended a sweater whose sleeve had begun to unravel.
- Washed, dried, and folded one load of laundry (I am trying to accomplish this simple task each day so I don’t fall so far behind, but I’m not great at the consistency required – I’m a work in progress).
I shall now sign off for today. I will see you tomorrow when I will let you know all about my dinner date… will there be pizza? Or will there be steak?
I would love to know how I can improve this blog for my readers. Please take a moment to fill out THIS ANONYMOUS SURVEY. Thank you for your help!