A Day in the Life of a Photography Blogger – Day 30 – Not Quite Done
Sharing is caring!
Hello and welcome to Day 30 of my personal 30 day blogging challenge! Just in case you’ll be missing me, don’t worry! I’m not quite done posting. I’m just having too much fun posting each day!
Here’s a recap of some of the things I’ve learned in the past 30 days:
- I eat out A LOT!
- People I didn’t know were reading are out there reading and that gives me hope and makes me smile!
- I CAN come up with something to say every day for 30 days!
- There are a lot of moving parts with a blog, but diligently focusing on it for 30 days has helped me iron out a routine.
- Time flies when you’re having fun. I can’t believe it’s been 30 days!
- I love writing down my days. This feels a bit like journaling mixed with letter writing. Keeping y’all up-to-date on my daily happenings records things that I would otherwise have forgotten.
- Feedback is super important to me. Bring it on!
So What's Next?
It has been incredibly valuable to me to post something each day. Moving forward, I am going to continue to post daily or at least very close to it. This blogging journey is just that… a journey. As I write each day, I’ll explore lots of subjects. I have some ideas but I’m always looking for more and am open to suggestion. What would you like me to talk about? Ask me questions so I know. If you don’t have any, then stay tuned for whatever comes rolling out!
I did have a friend suggest that I could offer advice, like a “Dear Veronica” column… So if you’d like to ask me for some advice, you can do so in the comments! Bring on the questions. I’m ready!
Not Quite Done With Me
For now, I want to thank you for your continued support, and thank you for sharing my posts whenever and wherever you can! Every single share makes a difference. I promise!