We may have been compensated through an experience or products from the links and companies mentioned in this post. Thank you for supporting my small business. Please see my disclaimer for more info.
Caption for Nature Photos? 150+ to use for Social Media and Scrapbooks
Everyone loves a gorgeous nature photograph! Sometimes we need to find the perfect caption for nature photography, whether it is for your latest social media post or your vacation scrapbook. I will give you every caption for nature you could want in this post! So grab your camera and do your best interpretation of a National Geographic Photographer and start taking those amazing nature photos!
Nature Photography Quotes
Some of the most famous thinkers have provided us with nature quotes. Enjoying nature is a great way for anyone to spend time. From the youngest to the oldest and the unknown to the most well-known, humans have enjoyed the majesty of nature! Take a look at this excellent list for your next nature caption in quote form!
- To walk into nature is to witness a thousand miracles – Mary Davis
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better – Albert Einstein
- Rich with the spoils of nature – Thomas Browne
- The painter constructs, the photographer discloses. ― Susan Sontag
- There are times when solitude is better than society, and silence is wiser than speech – Charles Spurgeon
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished – Lao Tzu
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better – Albert Einstein.
- Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more – Vincent Van Gogh.
- Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! – John Muir
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Earth has music for those who listen – William Shakespeare
- In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks – John Muir
- Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you – Frank Lloyd Wright
- One touch of nature makes the whole world kin – William Shakespeare.
- A camera is just a medium to capture what you have in your vision, and vision is something that cannot be bought. ― Neeraj Agnihotri
- There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. ― Ansel Adams
- The Earth laughs in flowers. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Climb up on some hill at sunrise. Everybody needs perspective once in a while, and you’ll find it there. – Robb Sagendorph
- Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift. – Albert Einstein.
- Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment. – Ansel Adams
- If you can see it, you can shoot it. ― Ted Grant
- Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second – Marc Riboud.
For the Wanderer and Wild Adventurers – Beautiful Nature Captions
There’s a special place in my heart for the wanderer and those who travel outdoors. I am an indoor girl and prefer a comfortable temperature and a bug-free zone. I really love a great hotel!
I often dream that I will fall in love with being outside in the beautiful surroundings. For me, the best way to experience nature is through a window, although I love to travel and I dream of someday finding a location where mother nature makes the temperature perfect and eliminates all bugs.
Now that would be a place worth going – and maybe even staying! I have tremendous respect and envy for those who can go on a wild trek and truly love nature enough see what they can discover out there in the great outdoors! So this part of the list is for those who wander and have fantastic adventures in the great outdoors!
- I am a tree-hugging, flower sniffing, nature lover
- Follow your soul. It knows the way
- Green vibes only
- Adopt the pace of nature
- Take a detour, and enjoy the scenery
- There is no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this
- More adventure, less worry
- Roam far and wander wide
- Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints
- You are never alone when you are connected with nature
- Take the trails
- Never stop exploring
- I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are
- Breath in the wild air
- Go where you feel the most alive
- Nature is not a place to visit. It is home
- Keep close to nature’s heart
- Go with the flow of nature
- Life is either an incredible adventure or nothing.
- Go the extra mile; it’s never crowded
- Nature is my anti-depressant
- I’ll be in nature
- Mother nature has the best box of crayons
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
- Always say yes to adventure
- Nothing to lose and a beautiful world to see
- Go wild for awhile
- In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
- Let your heart be your compass
- Find me where the wild things are
- Explore the world around you
- All good things are wild and free
- Wonder. Wander. Repeat.
- Sky above, Earth below, peace within
A Caption For Nature to Humor You – Funny Nature Captions for Instagram and Facebook
We all love a sense of humor. And we all need to practice using it a little more often. The world would be a happier, more peaceful place if we viewed ourselves and those around us with a smile. This list is perfect for when you need to share your bit of nature and need a caption of nature that makes the reader giggle.
- All you seed is love
- Hiking is my cardio
- The Earth laughs in flowers
- Try branching out
- Wander where the wifi is weak
- Go against the green
- Nature is my favorite color
- There’s snow place like this
- This river is too mainstream
- You are ferntastic
- Best ferns forever
- Plants are my soil mates
- May the forest be with you
- Take it or leaf it
- Nature – cheaper than therapy
- Dew you love morning walks in the woods?
- Take a peak around
- At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling
A Caption for Nature – Sunrise Sunset and Rainbows
Check out this list when you need the perfect caption for nature photos. I’ve got you covered from sunrise to sunset and all the rainbows in between. These captions are perfect for your next nature adventure!
- Just living is not enough…One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower
- Peace is seeing the sunrise or a sunset and knowing who to thank
- Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second
- Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud
- When it Rains, Look for Rainbows. When it’s Dark, Look for Stars
- It always rains the hardest on people who deserve the sun
- The sound of rain needs no translation
Need A Caption for Nature in the Forest?
The forest is beautiful. I love the serene greens and the sounds of nature that are a part of time spent amongst trees. My husband is a hunter and tells me many stories of the sounds he hears and the busyness of the forest that plays out before him as he sits silently in his tree stand.
I often vow to sit in his stand with my camera. That is if I can get him out of the stand long enough. Next time you have outstanding photos of the trees and the forest and all the life within, try one of these captions for size!
- Lost in the woods
- Let’s escape into the forest
- Feel the magic of the forest
- Bloom where you are planted
- The tree beside the running water is fresher and gives more fruit
- Admire the stories the trees tell you
- Get lost in the forest and don’t find a way back
- Time spent among trees is never wasted
- Every forest has a different vibe
- Let’s take our hearts for a walk in the woods and listen to the magic whispers of old trees
- Be like a tree and let the dead leaves drop -Rumi
- Into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul -John Muir
Find a Caption for Nature at the Beach
I am blessed to live in an area of the U.S. with lakes as big as oceans. I live in Holland, MI near the beaches of Lake Michigan. One just can’t top the sound of the waves lapping at the shore and the sight of the sun setting over the giant body of water. And the best part? We are unsalted and shark-free, so it’s incredible to take a swim in our gorgeous lake, too. Whether you spend your days in nature by the lake or by the ocean, one of these captions for nature should do just the trick for your next social media post or scrapbook page.
- High tides. Good vibes
- Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly
- The shoreline at sunset is simple and beautiful
- Good vibes happen on the tides
- All of a sudden, my problems seem so small
- With a view like this, I’m never leaving
Find a Caption for Nature in the Mountains
Almost 20 years ago, I went on an adventure with my dad to see the mountains in Colorado on horseback. We spent a week trekking up the mountains. We slept in tents and kept our food cool in the running creek water. The sights were gorgeous, the sounds were unique, and the mountains’ majesty was unforgettable.
One day I will go back, but I remember our time together and the beauty of the natural world for now. When you get your chance at seeing the mountains, use these nature captions to convey all the feels.
- The mountains are calling, and I must go
- Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing
- On the top of mountains and beneath the stars
- The best view comes after the most strenuous climb
- The easy path won’t lead you to the best views
The Perfect Caption for Nature Throughout the Seasons
I live in the upper Midwest, where all four seasons are thoroughly represented. Summers are hot, and winters are cold. Sometimes very cold. But undoubtedly, the best part of the changing seasons is the changing colors that come. Bursts of color in Spring, shades of green of summer, and the warm reds and oranges of autumn all are washed clean by the whites of winter snow. Seasonal images are some of the most beautiful.
- Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower
- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer
- Autumn, the year’s last loveliest smile
- Colors are the smiles of nature
- Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’
- Nature will never go out of style!
- Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature
The Perfect Hashtag Caption for Nature – Short Nature Captions for Instagram and Facebook
Ten years ago, we didn’t even know what a hashtag was. Well, we actually thought that little symbol was a number sign. But now almost all social media posts beg to be accompanied by a hashtag. Here are some short nature captions that can be used as Instagram captions hashtags.
- I am a force of nature
- Live simply
- Moving Mountains
- Live in the sunshine
- Get lost in nature
- Adventure awaits
- Life hurts, nature heals
- Nature feels beautiful
- Into the Wild
- Leave the roads, and take the trails
- Keep close to nature
- Love her but leave her wild
- Powered by nature
- Escape the ordinary
- Nature is my home
- Sometimes nature is all you need
- Go Explore
- Green vibes only
- A wild adventure
- Nature is my teacher
- Seek adventure
- Find your wild
- Never stop exploring
- Life is wild
- Kind soul, brave spirit
- Let the adventure begin
- Nature vibes
The Perfect One-Word Hashtag Caption for Nature
If the longer hashtags above are a bit too long for you, then use a caption for nature that says it all in one word. Here are some top choices for one word nature captions because one word is sometimes all you need.
Wrapping it all Up
Is there anything better than spending time in nature? God has truly created a gorgeous setting to relieve our tensions and enjoy true peace. When I do spend time outside, I feel closer to God. I believe nature is one of His greatest gifts. Even though I’m not a true nature connoisseur, when I do venture out, I end up coming home with a sense of peace and harmony.
When I don’t feel like actually stepping outside, I can enjoy the view from the inside. I have great big windows at my house that allows me to look out and see nature at any moment of the day. One of my favorite pastimes is watching the birds at the feeders just outside my windows. And because we live in the country, we get the occasional eagle flyby, and nothing speaks to me quite like a gorgeous Bald Eagle.
Pick one of these captions for nature when you get ready to post your next amazing nature photo on social media! You will never be without a catchy word or two if you keep this list handy. Let me see your nature photos. Join my Facebook group HERE.